Camel back Transfer Conveyor
Our four strand, camel back transfer conveyor is ideal for board transferring, hand grading, or in an accumulation area, and fits well to connect your line to our notcher, chamfer, stackers and unscramblers, or to other pallet board machinery.
Chain speeds are available from 30 FPM (10 MPM) up to 300 FPM (30 MPM).
Standard conveyor lengths are 8 feet, however, we can design and build lengths up to 16 feet to fit your configuration.
When purchased with our stacker or unscrambler, we will configure the chain guides, connection brackets, control components and programming.
- Straightforward design, requires little maintenance or servicing
- Chain height from 28” – 40” (.7 – 1.1 meters)
- Constant motor speeds appropriate for standard speed stacker, high speed stacker, or grading operations
- Custom lengths from 4 feet to 16 feet (1.3 – 5.3 meters)
- Adjustable Incline To Match Adjoining Equipment
- Side Transfer including end guard and side board stop
- Connection to our M2L or TS300 Stacker series products
- Variable Speed drive and programming
- From 4' to 16'
- 28" to 38"
- 60 Hz
- 50 Hz