HY400 - Fast and Accurate Resawing
Our top-of-the line HY400 thin-kerf, center-cut saw industrial saw is designed for a variety of high-speed cutting applications. It easily converts to handle multiple board sizes and lumber types for center cut or line bar cutting.
Each 50-HP spindle can accommodate multiple blades. The oversized bearings provide long life, even in severe applications. The saw is equipped with a driven infeed system and a driven exit system to pull boards through the blades at the approximate rate of 400 board feet per minute. If the maximum running speed creates a potential bottleneck in your line, the HY400 saw can be programmed to output at the speed that matches your line throughput.
Also included is a dust collection outlet to remove excess sawdust through a dust collector system you specify and provide.
HY400 High-Speed Center Split Saw (3.96 MB)
- Quick change blades
- Dual spindle, accommodating multiple blades per spindle
- 50 HP per spindle
- Robust 2 1/2" diameter
- Replaceable threaded insert for blade lock bolt
- Oversized bearings
- Self-centering and line bar cutting (setup dependent)
- Four knurled driven infeed rollers (adjustable force)
- Six driven pull rollers (adjustable force)
- Variable Speed from 100 to over 400 feet per minute
- Extra heavy duty construction
- Clear board path minimizes opportunity for jams
- Optional infeed and takeaway conveyors
- Easy access guards for quick blade change
- Oversized Lexan front guard for strength and visibility
Cut Board Sizes
- Cabinet and Saw
- 60 Hz